Segmentation fault upon "select * analyze"

Hi,

I am new to SciDB. I have successfully inserted the data in my test csv into a scidb array. Doing a ‘select *’ on the array displays all results correctly. But when I do a ‘select * analyze’, the system reports a segmentation fault.

Contents of the core file:

Core was generated by `iquery'. Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault. #0 0x00007f2a93f08efc in scidb::Tile<unsigned long, scidb::RLEEncoding>::at(unsigned long, scidb::Value&) const () from /opt/scidb/14.3/lib/libscidbclient.so Missing separate debuginfos, use: debuginfo-install scidb-14.3-utils-0-7383.x86_64

What could be causing this? I am using Scidb 14.3. And the csv has just about 900 rows X 80 columns.

Just to clarify what I think is going on …

i. This is an error in the “iquery” tool, rather than the server. You should find a ‘core’ file in the directory you started iquery from.

ii. Would you be so kind as to post the offending query syntax? You mention “select * analyze…”, but the syntax we would expect is “select * from analyze (…)” (Asking to clarify whether or not we have malformed data coming back, or whether there’s a problem with iquery exception handling…)

Sorry, I meant “select * FROM analyze…”. I have emailed the core file to you with the stack trace. Thanks.

Has this issue been resolved? In any case, the 14.8 release of SciDB is more stable than 14.3…

Hi, there
I have the same problem with you.
Could not find debuginfo for main pkg: scidb-15.7-0-9267.x86_64
Package libcsv-debuginfo-3.0.3-2.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version
No debuginfo packages available to install
So, what’s your solutions? Please help me!