As.scidb() - How to function

Hi everybody!

I have this doubt: how is as.scidb function? I don’t understand or I don’t know if exist a function to import data in the same Array. Indeed I utilize as.scidb() to export data to SciDB but if you want twice or more times, what do you do?

For example: as.scidb(X,name=“test1”). With this form, I load some information in the new array test1, but how I load more data in the same Array?

Thanks for your answers, Brais

[quote=“Braisly”]Hi everybody!

I have this doubt: how is as.scidb function? I don’t understand or I don’t know if exist a function to import data in the same Array. Indeed I utilize as.scidb() to export data to SciDB but if you want twice or more times, what do you do?

For example: as.scidb(X,name=“test1”). With this form, I load some information in the new array test1, but how I load more data in the same Array?

Thanks for your answers, Brais[/quote]

Well, the best way to create an array database is this.

In this period of time, I have learn many things about SciDB-R. In my case, the data ,that I need for different tasks, is loaded in diverses ways.

[ul]You can connect to scidb, with as.scidb() command keeping the data in a R data frame. After that, you can work with this data. In addition, there are differents commands that everybody can apply with iquery, like redimension, store, cast, etc. Indeed, there will be many possibilities as you can imagine.[/ul]

[ul]Another important point, is utilice the operation between or filter (iquery("between(…) to select a range of your array, althought the way to mix the R variables with the iquery operation is a little confusing.[/ul]